For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Oh, Malisa, she's just beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you all -- and can't wait to meet her in person!
God is faithful, although His timetable may differ from ours. The answer will be even more wonderful, because you've learned the most important lesson anyone can, to just trust HIM.Love and prayers to all of youGranny Margie & PaPa Al
Oh, Malisa, she's just beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you all -- and can't wait to meet her in person!
ReplyDeleteGod is faithful, although His timetable may differ from ours. The answer will be even more wonderful, because you've learned the most important lesson anyone can, to just trust HIM.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers to all of you
Granny Margie & PaPa Al