Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still praying for a miracle

We are now 5 days from hearing whether we will pass court and become legal parents of Ally. Friday is when we should hear if our recommendation was submitted to make that happen. On one hand I have such hope and excitement that we will get that call that says we passed court. We have been praying that God would move mountains and intervene. However, I have to prepare myself that it may not happen and that he has another plan. I just have to keep moving forward and take one step at a time. I have to be honest and say that it will be a blow and I just have to pray that God would prepare us for the outcome that He sees fit. So the question is what will happen if we do not get the rec by friday? We do not know. That is what is hard about this. No one knows. Please pray along side us that the "MoWCY" will have the ability and whatever they need to get our rec done. It will be one step closer to getting Ally home to her family! thank you for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment