Thursday, February 10, 2011
Half Way There!
We are finally to Amsterdam and waiting to board the plane to Addis Ababa. We have felt all the prayers and they are treasured. Lance's back is holding up even though he had to take a muscle relaxer and pain pill to take the edge off. he is doing well and the layovers are good for him to walk around. Lance used his points to land us first class seats for him to have more room and it has been a huge blessing!!!!!! way out of our league and I will never want to fly coach again! Keep praying, we are almost there sweet Ally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so excited for you guys! YEAH!!! Made it some of the way!! I can just see your faces when you get to meet Ally for the first time, brings tears to my eyes! Keep strong on the flight, I know its long! Love ya guys and miss ya already! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Kennie!
ReplyDelete