Can't believe that we are so close to meeting our precious daughter. Everyone keeps asking are we ready? Well the nursery is ready, our flight and hotel are booked but i really think that it has not truly sunk in. I do know that I can not even go to the place where i have to face the reality that we must leave her behind. Oh i dread that! We are so excited though and i can truly feel her with me as we get closer to her.
However, i wanted to jump on a plane yesterday when i got word from our case worker that Ally had been put in the hospital for breathing problems. It made me sick that i was not there to hold her while she was poked and prodded by doctors. Was she afraid? Was anyone holding her hand? Oh that is when I have to say " Lord you are holding her hand and you are sufficient!" The nannies seem to think that it was the cold air with the cold she had? They have aquired a heater to go in the infant room to help. I pray that The Lord watches over her and keeps her strong. We are almost there!
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh I am so excited for you guys. I have the same feeling I had waiting for you to go into labor with all 3 kids!! I hardly can stand the wait. I want you both to know I am praying for your trip, emotions, meeting Ally, and leaving. I know he will give you strength and peace about all of those moments. My heart is racing thinking about this I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. I can't wait to spoil her with Aunt Andi's kisses. I love you guys and will talk to you soon. Oh God I pray for Ally right now that you will keep her safe until her Mommy and Daddy get there!!
ReplyDeleteUmmm...an email about this would have been nice!!! i don't get the blog update emails! poor ally!!!
ReplyDelete