Finally,the day we have prayed and waited for came yesterday morning. We were told about the beautiful baby girl that God has had planned for our family from before time. She is 5months old and perfect in every way!! Our case worker called and told us that she had some information for us and a little baby girl that we might want to know about around 10:30am. Lance and I waited together staring at the computer. Then, her picture pulled up. Oh how we cried tears of joy as we listened to the story of how she got to the orphanage and looked at her beautiful brown eyes and precious face. It was as joyous and emotional as the moment we laid eyes on my Ivey, Cade, and Cole for the first time. I so wish that I could share her pictures, but until we have passed court and she is legally ours, we can not post her info to protect her privacy. Just know that she is absolutely Adorable!!! She has huge beautiful brown eyes that will melt your heart and these lips that make u just want to eat her up. Oh how I long to kiss those lips. I just keep thinking how undeserving we are for this incredible gift. Anyway...we have taken her medical information to our pediatrician and he said she looks good and healthy. We are now just waiting to hear word of our court date, maybe end of January or beginning of february.
I always thought that when I saw her that I would be struggling to want to get on a plane and get her right away! But, God's super natural peace is so present. I know that I am only 2 days in of seeing her and we will have many days of anxiousness and impatience ahead. However, I am resting in the reality that He created her, He has taken care of her, He will continue to ,and his beautiful story for her is unfolding. Yes, so many times I have prayed Lord bring her home, let us get the call etc..Then, i would remember that we are here for His purposes and His glory. You see, this is not about us. This is about Him and he will bring her home to us in His timing and in His perfect will. He loves her more than we do and we must surrender her to Him. There will be difficult days of anxiousness and impatience I know as we long to hold her. However, I know that we must daily choose to give her over to Him and trust His ways are so much higher than ours. Thank you all for your support and prayers up until now. We are so blessed and thankful.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is wonderful news...congratulations! The months ahead will be both amazing and challenging and I will be praying for all of you. This process is SO big and SO beyond us...it is awesome to see what God can do. Thrilled for you!
ReplyDelete